Thursday, November 6, 2014

WELCOME, SIMMERS!

Hey WELCOME TO MY BLOG #TS4CC. This is my first and new blogging for #TS44CC that i made for you guys. I love to design and make a new outfit. I will updates more and more clothing design. Just follow my blog and i will update frequently for you guys. I love sharing my design to you guys. If you guys have any req let me know.

How AM I DESIGN this?I use SIMS 4 STUDIO. I just use for recolor only. I do not know MESH things though. Thanks for the tutorial on youtube that i've already learned. So if you guys like it my design. Share with your friends and if you guys have any blogging site for #TS4CC, you guys can take my design and credit to me.

ENJOY and HAPPY SIMMING :)

Thank you xo
-A
All Design by AzBenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© 2014 | All Design by AzBenzo | All Right Reserved
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  HOWL-WDQU-VDQW-IDOA